BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, December 9, 2007


Hey…Thanks for the comments, opinions, and for sharing your knowledge.

Because I was so curious about this psychotropic drug, I looked it up in the internet and I found some interesting facts.

Like we talked about on my latest post about psychotropic, we know that sometimes medicines are used / abused for their mood and perception altering effect. Some of them are actually used for medical reasons with reasonable amounts and for the management of mental and emotional disorder. So, I found out the level of effect that this recreational drugs psychotropic substance can create:

Stimulants > elevate the central nervous system
Hallucinogens > induce perceptual and cognitive distortions
Hypnotics > induce inebriation
Analgesics > create euphoric effects

And these are the drugs that cause them:

Antidepressants
Stimulants
Anti psychotics
Mood stabilizer
Anxiolytics
Depressants

Well… it’s interesting right?

Let me know about your opinion OK Guys???

0 comments: