BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Careless Smokers


Careless SmokerCareless Smoker
“Smoking” has become like a staple need for most people. In Indonesia, which is my country, nicotian is everywhere. Actually, I myself hate nicotian very very much. Not the person exactly, their mind however which choose to smoke. They’ll feel relax by smoking. But it just a while! They usually will take 5 – 10 minutes to have smoking, and can you imagine, how many toxic are produced from the cigarette then enters their body during that time. Its so horrific!

ToxicToxic
Not only nicotian that affected because of smoking but also people around. they even get worse damage than nicotian itself. People around will inhale the smoke out and get into body. Sometime I wonder why are people willing to smoke. Okay if that fact couldn’t be avoided but why do they smoking anywhere without considering people around them?

I realize that particular people really can’t totally  stop smoking or some people just wanted to be looked dashing (this one is so suck!). They must not do it in open public area. One pouring rain day I stood in front of a cellular shop for shelter. Then someone stood beside me, in a few minute he took a cigarette out of his pocket. Then he smoked. Firstly, I thought he will exhale the smoke to opposite way of me, but he blew the smoke away carelessly. The smoke came to me over and over. I had gave some uncomfortable signs with the smoke but he still smoking carelessly. He’s a kind of brainless man. How poor he is.
It doesn’t matter if people smoking, it’s their choice. But damn with careless smoker because they don’t care other people who also get the damage from the smoke.

0 comments: